8 Jan 2016
First things first, let’s start things off with a huge HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We hope you all had lots of fun over the festive season, we know we definitely did!
As it’s the beginning of a new year, we decided it was only appropriate to look back at our favourite moments from 2015.
Keep reading to find out about all the happy moments that contributed to making 2015 a great year for Magnetic.
1. When we visited potentially the coolest bookshop in the world
2. That time we spent a whole morning playing with Play-Doh
3. When our senior designer graduated with an MA in Graphic Design
4. The day our favourite toy of 2015 arrived: VR goggles
…And the not so high-tech, but equally exciting cardboard version
5. The day we covered the office walls with the world’s most amazing calendar
6. And the time our office had a very cute visitor
7. When we spent a very windy day at the top of Istanbul’s tallest building to take the following photo:
8. Not forgetting all the times we gained media attention!
9. And the day we walked around Istanbul’s most historic buildings searching for pattern inspiration
10. To top it all off, the year ended with lots of chocolate, mince pies and a great Christmas party!
We had so much fun doing what we love best last year, and we can’t wait to continue with that in 2016!
Did you like this blog? Why don't you follow us on Twitter to get your fix of daily design and tech and inspiration?
The Rise of African Art
18 Nov 2016
The Nostalgic Approach to Design
25 Aug 2016
The Success of Our eHarmony Campaign
28 Feb 2017
Do You Need A Website Redesign? Things You Could Be Missing Out!
September 18, 2019
Augmented Reality Wearables - Next Big Thing or Fad?
September 12, 2019
The Rise of Coworking and the Impact on Client-Agency Relationships
August 22, 2019
New Facebook and Instagram Features You Shouldn’t Miss
August 5, 2019
Custom Web Design vs. Pre-Made Templates: Which One is Right for You?
August 2, 2019